Send us your email address and we will add you to the growing list of members who buy through PULSE.
As PULSE is purely run by volunteers, we try to co-ordinate the co-op to run as efficiently, smoothly and as SIMPLY as possible…….therefore:
* Currently orders will be quarterly.
* We will only take orders during the week prior to delivery. (This reduces volunteer’s time in gathering and compiling orders…i.e. it’s all done during the one ordering week as opposed to a few months leading up to the delivery date).
* Ordering and PAYMENT must be done during the ordering week....otherwise the order through suppliers cannot be made.....get orders in earlier rather than later in the week!
* We will send you an email close to the time of the ordering week with the current catalogue, and reminder of the upcoming ordering week
* When you send in an email, we’ll reply with the total cost and bank details for you to transfer or direct deposit the amount into before the specified close date.
You will be notified of the delivery day. This is not a business and delivery will be made to a private home (for now). Therefore, as there is no room for storage the pick up of goods must be on the day of delivery or alternative arrangements must be confirmed with facilitators.